Senior UX Researcher and Insights
This Position Is Closed
YesPlz is looking for the next Sherlock Holmes! Someone who knows how to interview people, synthesize findings, and solve the mystery!
User research is the backbone of our company and will always be. As we grow our business, we are looking for a full time or part time UX researcher who can help us to make the kick-ass product. Your work will bridge the gap between our AI and human.
- Uncover what users need through primary research and employ usability testing to validate the hypotheses
- Find good user research participants and follow up with compensation
- Apply a mix of quantitative and qualitative user research techniques
- Translate research findings into service/product design hypotheses
- Clearly communicate research findings with internal collaborators
- Document the research findings
- 4+ years of direct experience in a UX Research role
- Plenty of experience with user interviews, analysis & reporting
- Experience in survey design. Working knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic